Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DES PLAINES, IL.....Lalo's Mexican Restaurant

I just ate here today for lunch, at least I think this is the correct one I ate at. I was in the Des Plaines area this morning for work so we decided to get Mexican. The restaurant was clean and somewhat busy. We were seated right away which was nice and we all ordered the buffet. I really like that they have a buffet, there really aren't very many Mexican restaurants these days that have buffets. The food was great and you got to try a little bit of everything. The only thing I didn't really care for were the Taquitos, they were tough and dry. Also, we asked our server for tortillas and it took him FOREVER to bring them to our table. Overall, the service and food were decent and I know I'll be back for their buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment